28 September 2016 13:22 Zostaw swój komentarz
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3/4 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 ounce gorgonzola cheese, crumbled, or more to taste
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped for garnish (optional)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Add the pork tenderloin and 1 1/2 cup water to a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours until pork is cooked through and shreds easily with a fork. Remove pork and place it on a cutting board or platter. Shred pork and place it in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a skillet over medium heat, spray non-stick cooking spray, and then add onion, celery, and green bell pepper. Cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Add cooked vegetables to bowl with shredded pork. Stir to combine.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Fill a tortilla with 2 to 3 heaping spoonfuls of the pork-vegetable mixture. Roll up and set seam side down in the baking dish. Continue until all 8 tortillas are filled. Mix red enchilada sauce and buffalo wing sauce in a small bowl. Pour sauce on top of enchiladas. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with crumbled Gorgonzola and cilantro before serving, if desired.