28 September 2016 13:10 Zostaw swój komentarz
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 bunch of fine green beans
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- 2 teaspoons of grated horseradish (I used the lazy man’s version!)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh dill to garnish
- Preheat your girll. In a baking tray, lay the salmon fillets skin side down. Make a paste using 1tsp of the horseradish and a good drizzle of the olive oil. Rub the paste into the fillets, season and pop under the grill for between 10-15mins, depending on the size and thickness of your fillet. You’ll know it’s done when it has turned opaque and springs back to the touch.
- Whilst the salmon is cooking, steam the cannellini beans for 5-6 minutes. Trim your asparagus and green beans and add to the steamer for the remaining 3-4 minutes or until cooked al dente.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 tsp of horseradish with another glug of olive oil and a good squeeze of lemon juice, add the steamed veggies and cannellini beans and toss together until well coated.
- Serve with a drizzle more olive oil and a sprinkling of fresh dill. Voila!