28 September 2016 13:30 Zostaw swój komentarz
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, 2 sprigs finely chopped, 2 sprigs left whole for garnish
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and diced
- 300 g creamy goat’s cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 courgettes, shaved into thin strips
- Heat a frying pan and dry fry the hazelnuts until browned. Allow to cool, then roughly chop.
- In a bowl, mix the hazelnuts, mint, tomatoes, cheese and oil. Season with salt and black pepper. Place 1 tsp of the mixture at the end of each courgette strip and roll up. Secure with cocktail sticks. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with mint.